147 beds in 34 rooms, mainly four-bed and six-bed rooms. All rooms with washbasin. Each two rooms are allocated to one shower. There are 7 rooms available for supervisors. There are two common rooms, a creative hall (about 170 sqm), a common room for supervisors and a leisure room.
Table tennis tables (indoor and outdoor), outdoor chess, barbecue area, lawn.
Bett+Bike certified Youth Hostel
The Youth Hostels in Baden-Wuerttemberg with a Bed+Bike sign in the entrance comply with the minimum requirements specified by the ADFC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrrad Club - General German Bicycle Club) and also offer various amenities for cycling guests.
- You are welcome to stay just one night.
- Your bicycle will be stored safely.
- We have a place where you can dry your wet clothes and equipment.
- We can provide the most important tools for minor repairs to your bike. The nearest workshop can help with larger repairs.
- Equipped with information such as tourist maps as well as regional bus and train timetables, you'll find lots of attractive destinations in the area.
- When you wake up in the morning, you can expect a hearty breakfast that's just right for cyclists.
Additional offers of the Werner-Dietz Youth Hostel in Baden-Baden:
- Advice regarding an eco-friendly arrival and departure
- A range of detailed day-long rides
- Reservation service for the next night
- Packed lunch
- Guestbook full of useful information about cycling paths in the region
Conference equipment: CD player, DVD player, Flip chart, Internet access (WLAN), Overhead projector, Projector, Screen, Speaker's desk, TV set
Rehearsal room equipment: Piano